The key points of the changes to the covid rules below are lifted from the new covid rules on the government web page, there will be some updating to the workplace advise soon for those that cannot work from home.
The government has announced that England will move to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
- Wear face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport.
- Get tested and self-isolate if required.
- Work from home if you can.
- If you haven’t already – get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer.
More information is geven in the AMM along with a summary of the rules for Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
BCSA Director Health, Safety and Training